Saturday, August 2, 2008

Welcome To My Extended family.

Hello Everyone,

  This is the very beginning of something special for you and I both. We are currently living in a time where things that are happening in our lives that we need to be aware of, such as the subtle things can alter our behavior, discernible things that cannot be overlooked, and rigorous occurrences that we cant allow to be dwindled by those who are in control. Today is the beginning process of having substantial information being put before you all which will consist of some of my thoughts and some well researched information....

We are all here to fulfill a divine purpose and in this time i believe mine will clearly be along the lines of educating our people. 85 percent of the population is highly unaware of what's going on in the world today. So with that I take my hat off and salute those guiders who have guided me and taught me to guide others. I also have a lot of love and respect to those who i have had a chance to have the smallest of talk with on my path to enlightenment. We all crossed one an others path for a special reason.

Throughout our journey we will focus on everything within the Urban Political arena and even though this is the target the truth of our modern day society applies to us all. From schools (social engineering camps), to Prison Industrial complex (modern day slave plantation), Economy, Health (and the ways we are being slowly killed), Media (Mass Manipulators), Foreign and Domestic Politics, as well as legislation.

So stay tuned...I will post as frequent as possible so if you support the cause and care for what's happening around you then i look forward to hearing from you. 
Peace :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im here to suport bother knowledge is my best friend....